Genie Energy Ltd., (NYSE: GNE) a leading independent retail energy provider and a developer of unconventional energy projects, will announce financial results for the second quarter of 2013 on Thursday, August 8, 2013.
On August 8 th, Genie Energy will issue an earnings release at 7:30 AM Eastern. The earnings release will also be posted in the “Investors” section of the Genie Energy website ( www.genie.com/investors/investor-relations) and filed in a current report (Form 8-K) with the S.E.C. At 8:30 AM Eastern, Genie Energy’s management will host a conference call to discuss financial and operational results, business outlook and strategy. The call will begin with management’s remarks followed by Q&A with analysts and investors.
To listen to the call and/or to participate in the Q&A, dial toll-free 1-877-317-6789 or 1-412-317-6789 (international) and request the Genie Energy call.
Approximately one hour after the call concludes an audio file of the call in MP3 format replay will be available on the “Investors” section of the Genie Energy website. In addition, a teleconference replay will be available through August 14, 2013 at 1-877-344-7529 (US toll free) or at 1-412-317-0088 (international). Callers should ask for conference call # 10032171.About Genie Energy Ltd.: Genie Energy Ltd (NYSE: GNE) is comprised of IDT Energy and Genie Oil and Gas (GOGAS). IDT Energy is a leading independent retail energy provider supplying electricity and natural gas to residential and small business customers in the Northeastern United States. GOGAS is a resource and technology development company focused on producing clean and affordable transportation fuels from the world’s abundant kerogen-based oil shales and other oil and gas resources. GOGAS is currently developing oil shale projects in Colorado, Israel and Mongolia, and an oil and gas exploration project in Israel. For more information, visit www.genie.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV