4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: SJT, EPR, NNN, ADT
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Monday, July 29, 2013, 31 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.7% to 11.5%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:San Juan Basin Royalty (NYSE:SJT) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $16.51 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.6%.The average volume for San Juan Basin Royalty has been 100,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. San Juan Basin Royalty has a market cap of $765.8 million and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 24.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. San Juan Basin Royalty Trust operates as an express trust. The company has a 75% net overriding royalty interest carved out of Burlington's oil and gas leasehold interests (the underlying properties) in properties located in the San Juan Basin in northwestern New Mexico. The company has a P/E ratio of 34.23.TheStreet Ratings rates San Juan Basin Royalty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income. You can view the full San Juan Basin Royalty Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV