PITTSFIELD, Mass., July 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: BHLB) today announced that Mike Daly, President and CEO, will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2013 Community Bank Investor Conference on Wednesday July 31, 2013 in New York City. Berkshire's presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:30am EDT. The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed through the investor relations section of the company's website: www.BerkshireBank.com.
ABOUT BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP Berkshire Hills Bancorp is the parent of Berkshire Bank – America's Most Exciting Bank®. The Company has approximately $5.2 billion in assets and 74 full service branch offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont providing personal and business banking, insurance, and wealth management services.
CONTACTAllison O'RourkeInvestor Relations Officer413-236-3149 SOURCE Berkshire Hills Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV