PITTSBURGH, July 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CONSOL Energy Inc.'s (NYSE: CNX) Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, payable on August 23, 2013, to shareholders of record on August 9, 2013.
CONSOL Energy Inc., the leading diversified fuel producer in the Eastern U.S., is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 Equity Index and the Fortune 500. It has 11 bituminous coal mining complexes in four states and reports proven and probable coal reserves of 4.2 billion tons. It is also a leading Eastern U.S. gas producer, with proved reserves of 4.0 trillion cubic feet. Additional information about CONSOL Energy can be found at its web site: www.consolenergy.com .
SOURCE CONSOL Energy Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV