Kennametal (KMT) was downgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral.
Lazard (LAZ) was upgraded at UBS to neutral from sell and given a $38 price target. Signs of a turnaround are becoming clear as execution improves, UBS said.
L-3 Communications (LLL) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to neutral from outperform. $97 price target. Navigating challenging defense budget backdrop better than expected, BofA/Merrill said.
Methanex (MEOH) was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral and given a $52 price target, said UBS. Pricing is stabilized and operating rates have improved, UBS said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV