July 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ GM: PFIN), plans to release its results for the three and six-month periods ended
June 30, 2013 before the market opens on
Monday August 12, 2013. The company has scheduled a conference call beginning at
11:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
The dial-in number for the conference call is 866-548-2699. The conference can also be reached through the company's Web site, www.pfina.com. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the call will also be available on the site beginning approximately twenty-four hours later.
P&F Industries, Inc., through its two wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, Continental Tool Group, Inc. and Countrywide Hardware, Inc., manufactures and/or imports air-powered tools sold principally to the retail, industrial, and automotive markets, and various residential hardware such as fencing hardware, door and window hardware and kitchen and bath hardware. P&F's products are sold under their own trademarks, as well as under the private labels of major manufacturers and retailers.
SOURCE P&F Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV