The five stocks in today's table are all rated hold with three overvalued by more than 20%. Four have double-digit gains of 13.0% to 85.7% over the last 12 months. With hold ratings these stocks can be up or down by 5.0% over the next 12 months. Four out of five are trading above their 200-day SMA reflecting the risk of a reversion to the mean.
Aetna (AET) ($65.58) set a multi-year high at $66.00 on July 24. My monthly value level is $63.19.
Cummins (CMI) ($116.58) traded down from $122.31 on May 31 then down to $105.55 on June 24. My quarterly value level is $100.94 with a monthly risky level at $127.74.
Merck (MRK) ($48.17) set a multi-year high at $50.16 on June 4 then as low as $46.03 on July 2. My annual value level is $46.99 with a quarterly pivot at $47.75 and semiannual risky level at $51.80.(PFE) ($29.19) set a multi-year high at $31.15 on April 23 then traded as low as $27.12 on June 3. My semiannual value level is $28.62 with a monthly risky level at $29.76.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV