- Latest product from Cardtronics' ATM branding line unveiled
- New way for financial institutions to extend their ATM network
HOUSTON, July 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Banks and credit unions across the U.S. can now put their mark on an extended network of conveniently located retail ATMs — and offer their cardholders increased fee-free ATM access — thanks to a new take on ATM branding by Cardtronics. The world's largest retail ATM owner, Cardtronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CATM) today announced an expansion of its ATM branding product line featuring the launch of Preferred Branding.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=20038
Introducing: Preferred Branding by CardtronicsPremium locations — that is a fundamental strength of Cardtronics' deployed fleet of company-owned ATMs, which provide valuable cash and account access at tens of thousands of America's most convenient and high-traffic retailer locations. Whereas Cardtronics' traditional ATM branding solution, Principal Branding (ATM topper, screens, exterior sign etc.), enables one financial institution to use a Cardtronics-owned ATM to expand its fee-free ATM network and elevate its brand visibility in a very high-profile way, Preferred Branding opens up a new point of presence to multiple banks and credit unions and creates new ATM branding opportunities at previously unavailable locations. With Preferred Branding, up to nine additional financial institutions can use the same premium retailer location and the same Cardtronics-owned ATM, including locations that already have a Principal Branding partner, to expand fee-free cash access for their accountholders and generate awareness for their bank or credit union.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV