- Revenue was $41.1 million, a seven percent increase year over year.
- Operating income was $12.2 million, or 30 percent of revenue.
- Non-GAAP net adjusted EBITDA was $17.3 million, or 42 percent of revenue.
- Cash flow from operations was a record $17.9 million.
- Cash was $51.7 million as of June 30, 2013, with no debt outstanding.
Monotype Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.