Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer, is making it easy for students to find the right technology and stay connected online this back-to-school season, with great deals on the latest laptops and tablets, easy-to-use devices, and a full range of tech services.
Staples is carrying the newest Google Nexus 7 just in time for back to school. (Photo: Business Wire)
“When it comes to technology, Staples has it, with a wide variety of laptops and tablets from the leading brands, so students can get the right device for their needs, at the right price,” said Scott Rankin, senior vice president, technology merchandising, Staples. “Our Staples EasyTech® associates have the expertise to get parents and kids set up with their new technology and make sure it runs efficiently and securely.”
Among the values at Staples are the portable and affordable Acer® Aspire 11.6" Touch Laptop ($479.99) and free Microsoft® Office 365 University (a $79.99 value) for students who purchase a qualified touch screen laptop from Dell ®, HP ®, Acer ®, Lenovo ®or Toshiba ®. New tablets this year include the latest Google Nexus 7 ($229), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ® Family (starting at $199.99) and Samsung Note 8.0 ® ($399.99), and Staples offers new, lower prices on the HP Slate 7 ($139.99) and Kindle Fire HD ® 8.9” 16GB ($269), which can easily fit into backpacks and totes.
Staples also has light-weight and easy-to-use Google Chromebooks® from Samsung, Acer and HP (starting at $249). The Chromebook is a perfect additional computer for home, as everyone in the family can have separate accounts to store their data.Staples makes it easy to find the right technology and make sure it runs smoothly, with a variety of tech services for just $99 each, including:
- Premier PC Set Up: A Staples EasyTech associate will install data from an old PC and set up a new PC so it’s up and running in time for school;
- Data Vault: Keep a PC running safely with cloud back up, internet security and virus-free guarantee;
- Complete Home Networking On-site: A Staples EasyTech associate will come to the home to make sure the wireless network is functioning properly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV