- Revenues of $2.0 billion;
- Attributable gold and copper production of 1.167 million ounces and 34 million pounds, down 1% and 11%, respectively, from the prior year quarter; attributable gold and copper sales of 1.213 million ounces and 37 million pounds, up 6% and 23%, respectively, from the prior year quarter;
- Consolidated spending 1 down $362 million year-to-date compared to the first half of 2012;
- All-in sustaining costs 3 of $1,136 per ounce, excluding stockpile write-downs or $1,548 per ounce, reflecting stockpile write-downs;
- Gold and copper costs applicable to sales (“CAS”) 4 of $724 per ounce and $2.53 per pound, excluding stockpile write-downs, or $885 per ounce and $8.53 per pound reflecting stockpile write-downs;
- Average realized gold and copper prices of $1,386 per ounce and $2.66 per pound, respectively;
- Cash flow from continuing operations of $293 million or $732 million year-to-date;
- Dividends paid of $174 million;
- Maintaining full year 2013 attributable gold and copper production outlook 5 of 4.8 – 5.1 million ounces and 150 – 170 million pounds, respectively;
- Maintaining annual gold CAS outlook of $675 to $750 per ounce, excluding stockpile write-downs, or adjusted to $750 to $825 per ounce, including stockpile write-downs; and
- As previously announced, Newmont’s Board of Directors approved a third quarter gold price-linked dividend of $0.25 per share 6 based upon the average London P.M. Gold Fix for the second quarter.
Newmont Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.