Technip Awarded Two Flexible Pipe Supply Contracts For The Egina Field In Nigeria
Regulatory News :
Technip (Paris:TEC) (ISIN:FR0000131708) (ADR:TKPPY) was awarded two contracts, worth a substantial (1) total value, to supply flexible pipes for the Egina field operated by Total Upstream Nigeria Ltd, offshore Nigeria.
These contracts cover the qualification and supply of:
- 12 dynamic flexible jumpers (2) from 3.5" to 12.5" for oil production, gas lift, water injection and gas export, to connect the single top tension risers (3) to the floating production storage and offloading unit (FPSO),
- two 20.5” unbonded flexible pipes as oil offloading lines (OOL) connecting the FPSO to the offloading buoy,
- associated ancillary equipment.
Flexi France, the Group’s facility in Le Trait, will manufacture the flexible pipes which are scheduled to be delivered in 2015 for the jumpers and in 2016 for the OOL.Jean-François Niel, Technip’s Vice President Manufacturing, declared: “ These contracts cover complex dynamic applications and include the largest flexible pipes manufactured to date by Technip, confirming our leading position for the supply of high-specification and large-diameter flexible pipes.” As announced on July 4, Technip’s wholly-owned subsidiary, DUCO Ltd, was also awarded an important contract by Upstream Nigeria Ltd to supply umbilicals (4) for the same project. These awards reinforce our long-term industrial footprint in West Africa and our presence in the Nigerian buoyant subsea market, where we have been active for more than 30 years. ____ (1) For Technip, a “substantial” subsea contract is ranging from €100 to €250 million. (2) Jumper: a short section of pipe for the connection of two subsea structures. (3) Riser: a pipe or assembly of pipes used to transfer produced fluids from the seabed to the surface facilities or to transfer injection fluids, control fluids or lift gas from the surface facilities and the seabed. (4) Umbilical: an assembly of steel tubes and/or hydraulic hoses which can also include electrical cables or optic fibres used to control subsea structures from a platform or a vessel. °
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV