- Raw meat is acceptable team food. Raw fish is not.
- Roller luggage is expressly forbidden, except for golf bags.
- Earplugs are not permitted at NASCAR races or National Hot Rod Association events
- No whining!
- Airport trams and moving sidewalks are off-limits in order to promote team conditioning.
- When camping, you must set up your own truck or trailer. No glamping.
- No wimpy cell phone ring tones.
- Jackets or ponchos are acceptable rain gear. Umbrellas are not.
- True BFT Truck Team members wear real jeans, not skinny jeans.
- For flights departing at 7 a.m. or later, an office appearance is expected prior to departure. Red-eye flights are expected to maximize productivity. There are no "travel days".
What Does BFT Mean To You And How Do You Live The Promise?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts