Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) announced today that it made a contribution of $55 million to the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF). Sustainability is at the core of the Company’s long-term success and is embedded throughout our business. Our contribution to NFWF demonstrates our commitment to making a positive environmental impact on our world and a strong commitment to our local communities. In 2012, Halliburton provided nearly $1.8 billion in cash and in-kind donations to nonprofit organizations and educational institutions throughout the world.
Established by Congress in 1984, NFWF sustains, restores and enhances the nation's fish, wildlife, plants and habitats, providing grants on a competitive basis to protect imperiled species, promote healthy oceans and waterways, improve wildlife habitat, advance sustainable fisheries and conserve water for wildlife and people. Working with federal, corporate and individual partners, NFWF has funded more than 4,000 organizations and committed more than $2.1 billion to conservation projects. Learn more at www.nfwf.org.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of
products and services to the energy industry. With more than 75,000
employees, representing 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries,
the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the
lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing
geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction
and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
Visit the company’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV