NORCROSS, Ga., July 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RockTenn today reported that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.30 per share on its Class A Common Stock to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 5, 2013. The dividend, which will be paid on August 16, 2013, represents an annual dividend rate of $1.20 per share.
RockTenn (NYSE:RKT) is one of North America's leading integrated manufacturers of corrugated and consumer packaging. RockTenn's 26,000 employees are committed to exceeding their customers' expectations – every time. The Company operates locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Argentina and China. For more information, visit www.rocktenn.com .
|John Stakel, 678-291-7901|
|Senior Vice President-Treasurer|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV