Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances (ULTA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances rose $1.25 (1.3%) to $95.31 on light volume. Throughout the day, 579,092 shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 913,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $93.34-$95.40 after having opened the day at $94.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.06. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: CoStar Group (CSGP), up 17.2%, Daegis (DAEG), up 13.2%, On Assignment (ASGN), up 12.8% and YY (YY), up 11.1%.
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ULTA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV