The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) today announced that it will present at the 2013 InvestMNt conference sponsored by the CFA Society of Minnesota.
The all-day event will take place on August 1, 2013, at the University of St. Thomas in downtown Minneapolis. Michael J. Hoffman, Toro’s chairman and chief executive officer, will present at 3:40 p.m. EDT (2:40 p.m. CDT). The presentation will be webcast live by MeetMax and can be accessed by registering at www.investMNt.org. A copy of the presentation slides will be available at www.thetorocompany.com/invest/presentations.
More than 45 companies from the Upper Midwest and elsewhere are participating in the conference, which is sponsored by the 1,200-member CFA Society and financially supported by more than 30 institutional investment firms and corporate sponsors. For more information and to register, visit www.investmnt.org.
About The Toro CompanyThe Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative turf, landscape, rental and construction equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. With sales of more than $1.9 billion in fiscal 2012, Toro’s global presence extends to more than 90 countries through strong relationships built on integrity and trust, constant innovation, and a commitment to helping customers enrich the beauty, productivity and sustainability of the land. Since 1914, the company has built a tradition of excellence around a number of strong brands to help customers care for golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential properties, and agricultural fields. More information is available at www.toro.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV