CHICAGO, July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviv REIT, Inc. ("Aviv" or the "Company") (NYSE: AVIV) will issue its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013 before the market opens on Thursday, August 8, 2013. A conference call to discuss these results will take place that same day at 11:00 a.m. central time / 12:00 p.m. eastern time. The dial-in number for the conference call is (877) 941-9205 (U.S.) or (480) 629-9771 (International). The conference call can also be accessed via webcast at www.avivreit.com under the Investor Relations tab. A replay of the call will be available through September 8, 2013 on the Company's website or by calling (800) 406-7325, access code 4630246.
About AvivAviv REIT, Inc., based in Chicago, is a real estate investment trust that specializes in owning post-acute and long-term care skilled nursing facilities ("SNFs") and other healthcare properties. Aviv is one of the largest owners of SNFs in the United States and has been in the business for over 30 years. The Company currently owns 262 properties that are triple-net leased to 36 operators in 29 states.
For more information about the Company, please visit our website at www.avivreit.com or contact: David J. Smith, Managing Director, Investor Relations & Capital Markets at 312-855-0930.
SOURCE Aviv REIT, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV