SAN RAMON, Calif., July 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Giga-tronics Incorporated (Nasdaq:GIGA) will release results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2014 on Thursday August 8, 2013 after the close of trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
Also on Thursday August 8, 2013, Giga-tronics will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the results and provide an update on Company operations.
To participate in the call, dial: (855) 410-0553 or (646) 583-7389 and enter PIN Code 740505#. It is recommended that you call in five to ten minutes prior to the start time. You may also listen to the call via the Giga-tronics website at www.gigatronics.com .A replay of the call will be available later on the Giga-tronics website under "Investor Relations". This conference call will reflect management views as of August 8, 2013 only. Giga-tronics produces instruments, subsystems, and sophisticated microwave components that have broad applications in both defense electronics and wireless communications. Headquartered in San Ramon, California, Giga-tronics is a publicly held company, traded over the counter on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "GIGA".
CONTACT: Steve Lance Vice President of Finance / Chief Financial Officer (925) 302-1056 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV