Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico, S.A.B. De C.V. Announces Results For The Second Quarter 2013
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) today reported its consolidated results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). All amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
Summary of Second Quarter 2013 vs. Second Quarter 2012:
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 84.6 million (8.0%). Total revenues increased Ps. 42.5 million (3.5%).
- Cost of services increased Ps. 30.3 million (12.4%).
- Operating Income increased Ps. 29.3 million (5.6%).
- EBITDA increased Ps. 48.9 million (6.7%) in 2Q13 compared to 2Q12. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) decreased from 68.3% in 2Q12 to 67.5% in 2Q13.
- Net income and comprehensive income decreased by Ps. 2.6 million (0.7%).
For the full version of this report please visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts