- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 84.6 million (8.0%). Total revenues increased Ps. 42.5 million (3.5%).
- Cost of services increased Ps. 30.3 million (12.4%).
- Operating Income increased Ps. 29.3 million (5.6%).
- EBITDA increased Ps. 48.9 million (6.7%) in 2Q13 compared to 2Q12. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) decreased from 68.3% in 2Q12 to 67.5% in 2Q13.
- Net income and comprehensive income decreased by Ps. 2.6 million (0.7%).
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico, S.A.B. De C.V. Announces Results For The Second Quarter 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.