FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT), a leading global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses, announced today that it has signed a long-term agreement with Visa Europe.
Under the terms of this new agreement, FleetCor will utilize its Global FleetNet (“GFN”) fuel card processing system together with Visa Europe’s EMV standard chip and PIN intelligent technology to deliver new fuel card solutions across Visa Europe territories.
The companies plan to develop new fuel card propositions together with the first planned implementation in FleetCor’s Allstar business in the UK.
Allstar will be the first to offer this Visa Europe chip and PIN technology in the commercial fuel card space.This Allstar fuel card implementation will create new benefits for Allstar’s commercial clients, including:
- Enhanced security and fraud protection: The chip technology will make fuel cards nearly impossible to clone
- Enhanced convenience: The Allstar cards will be usable both inside the shop and outside at the pump
- Enhanced control: The cards will have improved purchasing restrictions to eliminate the purchase of non-approved fuel grades or other out-of-policy items
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV