Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH), a leading global vehicle components manufacturer, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per ordinary share, payable on August 29, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 16, 2013.
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a leading global supplier of
electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and
other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing
sites and customer support facilities in 32 countries, Delphi delivers
real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as
more powerful and efficient. Connect to innovation at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV