July 25, 2013 -- Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) today announced that the Company will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 after the market closes on August 5, 2013, followed by a management hosted conference call to discuss the Company’s operating results.
The conference call is scheduled for 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT), August 5, 2013. It will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at http://www.nautilusinc.com/events and will be archived online within one hour after completion of the call. In addition, listeners may call (800) 709-0218 in North America and international listeners may call (212) 231-2928. Participants from the Company will be Bruce M. Cazenave, Chief Executive Officer, and William B. McMahon, Chief Operating Officer.
A telephonic playback will be available from 6:30 p.m. ET, August 5, 2013, through 6:30 p.m. ET, August 19, 2013. Participants can dial (800) 633-8284 in North America and international participants can dial (402) 977-9140 to hear the playback. The passcode for the playback is 21668524.
About Nautilus, Inc.Headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS) is a global fitness products company providing innovative, quality solutions to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle. With a brand portfolio including Nautilus ®, Bowflex ®, TreadClimber ®, Schwinn ®, Schwinn Fitness TM and Universal ®, Nautilus markets innovative fitness products through Direct and Retail channels. Websites: www.nautilusinc.com, www.bowflex.com, www.treadclimber.com and www.corebody.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV