VANCOUVER, July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Westport Innovations Inc. (TSX:WPT / NASDAQ:WPRT), engineering the world's most advanced natural gas engines and systems, announced today that it will disclose its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 on Thursday, August 1, 2013 after market close. To coincide with the disclosure, Westport has also scheduled a conference call for Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 2:00 pm Pacific Time ( 5:00 pm Eastern Time).
Live Conference Call & Webcast The public is invited to listen to the conference call in real time by telephone or webcast. To access the conference call by telephone, please dial: 1-800-319-4610 ( Canada & USA toll-free) or 604-638-5340. The live webcast of the conference call can be accessed through the Westport website at www.westport.com/investors.
Replay Conference Call & Webcast To access the conference call replay, please dial 1-800-319-6413 ( Canada & USA toll-free) or 604-638-9010 using the pass code 1847. The replay will be available until August 8, 2013. Shortly after the conference call, the webcast will be archived on the Westport's website and replay will be available in streaming audio.
About Westport Innovations Inc. Westport engineers the world's most advanced natural gas engines and vehicles. More than that, we are fundamentally changing the way the world travels the roads, rails and seas. We work with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide from design through to production, creating products to meet the growing demand for vehicle technology that will reduce both emissions and fuel costs. To learn more about our business, visit westport.com, subscribe to our RSS feed, or follow us on Twitter @WestportDotCom.SOURCE Westport Innovations Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV