DETROIT, July 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, today announced that it has appointed Enrico Digirolamo as Chief Financial Officer. In this role, Mr. Digirolamo will manage all aspects of Covisint's worldwide financial reporting, accounting, internal audit and taxation.
"Adding an executive of Enrico's skill and experience will give new breadth and depth to Covisint's senior management team," said Covisint President and Chief Executive Officer David McGuffie. "His proven record of leadership and financial management at public companies will support Covisint in executing effectively on our business strategies. We're happy to welcome Enrico back to the Covisint team."
Most recently, Mr. Digirolamo was Senior Vice President at Allstate Insurance. He served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for General Motors Europe from 2008-10. Mr. Digirolamo also served as the CFO for GM's North American Sales, Global Powertrain Operations and South American Operations. He was also the CFO and acting President of Covisint at the time of its formation in 2000.Covisint, a Compuware Company Covisint provides the leading cloud engagement platform for creating and enabling new mission-critical external business processes. Our solutions enable organizations to connect, engage, and collaborate with the critical external audiences that define their success--including customers, business partners and suppliers. Covisint allows its clients to establish a secure, reliable, integrated presence in the cloud, and it provides the kind of engaging information experiences that people everywhere have come to expect. Learn more at www.covisint.com . Follow us: http://www.compuware.com . Follow us on:
CONTACT: Media Contact Doug Kuiper, Covisint, 313.227.2764 For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV