OAKVILLE, ON, July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Tim Hortons Inc. (TSX: THI, NYSE: THI) today announced the timing of the release of its second quarter 2013 results and investor conference call.
Tim Hortons expects to release its second quarter 2013 results on Thursday, August 8 th, 2013 prior to the market open, with a conference call to discuss the results scheduled to follow at 2:30 p.m. (EDT). The dial-in number is (416) 641-6712 or (800) 773-0497. No access code is required. A simultaneous web cast of the call, including presentation material, will be available at www.timhortons-invest.com. A replay of the call will be available until August 15 th, 2013 and can be accessed at (416) 626-4100 or (800) 558-5253. The call replay reservation number is 21668941. The call will also be archived for a period of one year at www.timhortons-invest.com in the Events and Presentations section.
Tim Hortons Inc. Overview Tim Hortons is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in North America based on market capitalization, and the largest in Canada. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks, including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots, specialty teas, fruit smoothies, home-style soups, fresh Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, hot breakfast sandwiches and fresh baked goods, including our trademark donuts. As of March 31 st, 2013, Tim Hortons had 4,288 systemwide restaurants, including 3,453 in Canada, 808 in the United States and 27 in the Gulf Cooperation Council. More information about the Company is available at www.timhortons.com.
SOURCE Tim Hortons
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV