3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Lower
1. As of noon trading, Crown Castle International ( CCI) is down $2.47 (-3.2%) to $74.25 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of Crown Castle International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $73.51-$76.89 after having opened the day at $76.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.72. Crown Castle International Corp., together with is subsidiaries, owns, operates, and leases shared wireless infrastructure primarily in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Australia. Crown Castle International has a market cap of $22.6 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are up 6.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Crown Castle International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Crown Castle International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Crown Castle International Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts