3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Siemens ( SI) is down $5.94 (-5.4%) to $104.24 on heavy volume. Thus far, 972,676 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 393,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $102.77-$104.39 after having opened the day at $103.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.18. Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, an electronics and electrical engineering company, operates in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure and cities sectors worldwide. Siemens has a market cap of $92.8 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 0.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Siemens a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Siemens as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Siemens Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts