3 Stocks Pulling The Health Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Humana ( HUM) is down $2.14 (-2.3%) to $89.43 on light volume. Thus far, 399,400 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $89.08-$91.15 after having opened the day at $91.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.57. Humana Inc., a health care company, offers a range of insurance products, and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. The company operates in three segments: Retail, Employer Group, and Healthcare Services. Humana has a market cap of $14.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 32.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Humana a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Humana as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Humana Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts