SQNM, NVS And ALXN, 3 Health Care Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower
2. As of noon trading, Novartis ( NVS) is down $0.60 (-0.8%) to $72.11 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Novartis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.47-$72.11 after having opened the day at $71.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.71. Novartis AG engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of a range of healthcare products worldwide. Novartis has a market cap of $177.9 billion and is part of the drugs industry. Shares are up 14.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Novartis a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Novartis as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Novartis Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts