2. As of noon trading, Morgan Stanley ( MS) is down $0.24 (-0.9%) to $27.49 on light volume. Thus far, 5.5 million shares of Morgan Stanley exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.40-$27.72 after having opened the day at $27.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.73. Morgan Stanley, a financial holding company, provides various financial products and services to corporations, governments, financial institutions, and individuals worldwide. Morgan Stanley has a market cap of $54.5 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 45.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Morgan Stanley a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Morgan Stanley as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Morgan Stanley Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts