4. As of noon trading, Capital One Financial ( COF) is down $0.54 (-0.8%) to $68.18 on average volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Capital One Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.25-$68.48 after having opened the day at $68.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.72. Capital One Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for the Capital One Bank (USA), National Association (COBNA); and Capital One, National Association (CONA), which provide various financial products and services in the United States. Capital One Financial has a market cap of $40.3 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 19.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Capital One Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Capital One Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Capital One Financial Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts