1. As of noon trading, Cameron International Corporation ( CAM) is down $4.01 (-6.3%) to $59.56 on heavy volume. Thus far, 6.8 million shares of Cameron International Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.05-$60.79 after having opened the day at $60.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.57. Cameron International Corporation provides flow equipment products, systems, and services worldwide. Cameron International Corporation has a market cap of $16.0 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 14.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Cameron International Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cameron International Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Cameron International Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the energy industry could consider Energy Select Sector SPDR ( XLE) while those bearish on the energy industry could consider Proshares Short Oil & Gas ( DDG).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts