3. As of noon trading, FMC Technologies ( FTI) is down $0.89 (-1.6%) to $55.22 on average volume. Thus far, 991,105 shares of FMC Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $54.70-$55.49 after having opened the day at $55.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.11. FMC Technologies, Inc. provides technology solutions for the energy industry worldwide. FMC Technologies has a market cap of $13.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 33.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate FMC Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates FMC Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full FMC Technologies Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts