4. As of noon trading, Diamond Offshore Drilling ( DO) is down $2.98 (-4.2%) to $68.52 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Diamond Offshore Drilling exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 922,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.17-$70.46 after having opened the day at $70.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.50. Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. operates as an offshore oil and gas drilling contractor worldwide. It provides offshore drilling services in both the floater market, such as ultra-deepwater, deepwater, and mid-water; and in the non-floater and jack-up markets. Diamond Offshore Drilling has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 6.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Diamond Offshore Drilling a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Diamond Offshore Drilling as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Diamond Offshore Drilling Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts