UQM Technologies, Inc. (NYSE MKT:UQM), a developer and manufacturer of power-dense, high-efficiency electric motors, generators and power electronic controllers, will hold a conference call with members of the investment community on Thursday, August 1, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. To participate in the call, dial 1-800-762-8795 approximately 10 minutes before the conference is scheduled to begin and provide conference ID code “4632557” to access the call. International callers should dial +1-480-629-9724.
Eric R. Ridenour, UQM Technologies’ President and Chief Executive Officer, and David I. Rosenthal, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, will be reviewing the Company’s operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2013.
For anyone who is unable to participate in the conference, access to a recording will be available for seven days following the call. Dial 1-800-406-7325 and enter replay access code 4632557# to access the playback. International callers should dial +1-303-590-3030. Please allow two hours from the time of the conference call for initial setup before access.
About UQM Technologies, Inc.UQM Technologies is a developer and manufacturer of power-dense, high-efficiency electric motors, generators and power electronic controllers for the automotive, commercial truck, bus and military markets. A major emphasis for UQM is developing products for the alternative-energy technologies sector, including propulsion systems for electric, hybrid electric, plug-in hybrid electric and fuel cell electric vehicles, under-the-hood power accessories and other vehicle auxiliaries. UQM headquarters, engineering, product development and manufacturing operations are located in Longmont, Colorado. Please visit www.uqm.com for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV