DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXCM) today announced that it plans to release its second quarter 2013 financial results after market close on Wednesday, August 7, 2013. Management will hold a conference call to review the company's second quarter 2013 performance starting at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on the same day. The conference call will be concurrently webcast. The link to the webcast will be available on the DexCom, Inc. website at www.dexcom.com by navigating to “About,” then to “Investor Relations,” and then to “Events and Webcasts” and will be archived there for future reference.
To listen to the conference call, please dial (888) 771-4371 (US/Canada) or (847) 585-4405 (International) and use the confirmation number "35263229" approximately five minutes prior to the start time.
About DexCom, Inc.
DexCom, Inc., headquartered in San Diego, California, is developing and marketing continuous glucose monitoring systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers in the hospital.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV