HOUSTON, July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA), will release its second-quarter 2013 results at 7 a.m. Central time on Thursday, Aug. 1, followed by a conference call to discuss its results at 1 p.m. Central time.
The second-quarter results conference call will be webcast from Apache's website, www.apachecorp.com. The webcast replay will be archived on Apache's website. The conference call will be available for delayed playback by telephone for one week beginning at approximately 4 p.m. Central time on Aug. 1. To access the telephone playback, dial 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international calls. The conference access code is 84102019.
Apache is an oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom, Australia and Argentina. Apache posts announcements, updates and investor information, in addition to copies of all recent press releases, on its website www.apachecorp.com.
APA-FSOURCE Apache Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV