Why Abenomics May Not Save Japan In The Long Run
The latest electoral victory in the Upper House of the Japanese Diet by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s ruling Liberal Democratic Party gives him a huge legislative advantage when it comes to pursuing his reflationary monetary, fiscal and economic policies known as Abenomics.
The Nikkei 225 Index has enjoyed an explosive rally this year on investor optimism that Abe can finally lift Japan out of its two-decade run of sub par growth, including five recessions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV