July 25, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. (OTCBB: DPSI), a leading provider and integrator of Enterprise Mobility, Wireless Applications and RFID solutions, announced today the release of its APEXWare™ Merchandising, Sales and Delivery (MSD) software to support Android operating systems for mobile computers.
APEXWare MSD is a robust, mobile-centric, direct store delivery (DSD) solution with a unique merchandising component built in that maintains and optimizes workforce efficiency in the field by automating processes that would otherwise be time-consuming and error-prone. The software is currently being used by large retailers that deliver four categories of products to individual stores, including beverages, fresh baked goods, dairy products and snacks.
APEXWare MSD was designed to provide significant value by streamlining the merchandising, sales and delivery business processes.
The key benefits of the software promise to:
- Increase product sales
- Reduce out-of-stocks and returns
- Eliminate paperwork and errors while tightly tracking orders from delivery to payment
- Better understand clients and competitors and increase market intelligence
- Increase individual employee productivity
- Reduce client disputes with detailed proof of delivery
- Eliminate time-consuming and error-prone manual data entry
- Reduce inventory shrinkage with real-time inventory tracking
- Reduce payment cycle by 60-90 days
- Web-based portal eliminates the need for a backend system
, VP & GM of DecisionPoint's Enterprise Solutions Group commented, "APEXWare MSD is an industry proven merchandizing, sales and delivery solution. By extending our support of the APEXWare MSD to include the Android operating system we are able to strengthen the product with new features while providing our customers with a larger selection of mobile computers and tablets to choose from."
About DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc.
DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. empowers the mobile workforce to enhance customer satisfaction and accelerate business growth. They accomplish this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line mobile worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint combines its industry leading software products, application development capabilities, deployment and support services with the latest wireless, and mobile technologies.