The Board of Directors of Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) has declared a quarterly cash dividend $0.29 per share. The dividend is payable September 18, 2013, to shareholders of record on September 4, 2013.
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging
materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are
an integral part of products used in every major market and industry.
With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 26,000 employees
worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations
that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, the company reported sales from
continuing operations of $6 billion in 2012. Learn more at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV