- Adjusted diluted EPS guidance is raised to a range of $5.80 to $5.90 from the previous range of $5.55 to $5.65, an increase of approximately 19% over 2012 adjusted diluted EPS.
- GAAP diluted EPS is expected to be in the range of $4.17 to $4.31 which includes upfront payment expense for collaborations.
- Total Net Product Sales guidance is raised to approximately $6,200 million from $6,000 million, an increase of approximately 15 percent over 2012 Total Net Product Sales.
- REVLIMID ® Net Product Sales guidance is raised to a range of $4,200 million to $4,300 million, from the previous range of $4,100 million to $4,200 million, an increase of approximately 13 percent over 2012 REVLIMID ® Net Product Sales.
Celgene Reports Second Quarter 2013 Operating And Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts