- The increase in consolidated net sales was due mainly to higher prices of our products in local currency terms and higher volumes in most of our regions.
- Operating earnings before other expenses, net, during the second quarter increased by 24%, to US$451 million.
- Operating EBITDA grew during the quarter by 4% and, adjusting for the higher number of business days in our operations during the quarter, increased by 2%.
- Operating EBITDA margin during the quarter reached 18.2%, remaining flat on a year-over-year basis.
- Free cash flow after maintenance capital expenditures for the quarter was negative US$86 million, compared with US$21 million during the same quarter of 2012.
CEMEX Reports Second-Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.