- Net sales were $68.3 million in the second quarter of 2013 compared to $67.2 million in the first quarter of 2013 and $69.8 million in the second quarter of last year.
- Lawson ended the quarter with 773 sales representatives, up 13 from March 31, 2013, and is on target to have more than 800 sales representatives by year-end. Sales representative productivity improved 3.3% on 5% fewer average sales representatives from a year ago.
- Adjusted non-GAAP operating income was $1.7 million in the second quarter of 2013 compared to an adjusted operating loss of $5.2 million a year ago (See reconciliation in Table 1).
- Income from Continuing Operations was essentially breakeven for the period compared to a loss of $61.5 million a year ago.
Lawson Products Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts