- StayNTouch – StayNTouch is pioneering new technology systems for the hospitality sector. By creating a single cloud-based solution designed and optimized for tablets and smartphones, StayNTouch is aimed at rethinking the entire interaction between hotels and their guests in a way that will dramatically simplify all business processes for the hotel staff. The company's first product is the StayNTouch Mobile App Platform allowing any hotel or group to extend white-labeled, hotel-branded apps to their guests' smartphones. Providing solutions that brilliantly connect guests to hotels, StayNTouch provides guests with the ability to check-in/out, order hotel services, communicate to hotel staff and more via their smartphone from anywhere anytime. The result is a more nimble and effective hotel staff and dramatically increased guest engagement.
- Trover – Since its launch in 2011, Trover has grown steadily as a community of travel, culture and photography enthusiasts via its website and mobile apps. Trover's defining feature is its location-based discovery mosaic, which allows users to visually browse through an ever-growing collection of images created and posted by the community from more than 175 countries. Trover members connect with one another through favorite places and shared interests, and exchange feedback, tips, and inspirations for new adventures.
- Yapta – Yapta is the developer of FareIQ, a patent-pending Intelligent Price Tracking ™ technology that provides in-depth, 24x7 analysis and insights into corporate airfares, spotlighting opportunities to re-book tickets at lower prices, saving corporations crucial T&E dollars on a daily basis. The solution integrates seamlessly with agents' workflow by dynamically monitoring pricing on individual passenger name records (PNRs) that are placed on a queue by the corporation or its travel management company ("TMC"). Upon recognizing a savings opportunity, FareIQ immediately issues a series of messages through multiple channels that enables those savings to be acted upon by an agent or a travel manager. To date, FareIQ customers have saved a combined total of more than $1 million in airfare.
Concur Continues To Drive Innovation In Travel Industry Through New Concur Perfect Trip Fund Investments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts