Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:PTNR) (TASE:PTNR), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces the results of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the " AGM”), that was held on July 25, 2013, at Partner's offices in Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel.
The AGM resolutions with respect to the items set forth in the Company's proxy statement dated June 20, 2013, sent in connection with the AGM (the " Proxy Statement"), were as follows:
(1) Approval of the re-appointment of Kesselman & Kesselman, independent certified public accountants in Israel and a member of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited group, as the Company's auditor for the period ending at the close of the next annual general meeting; The proposed resolution was approved by the required majority as detailed in the Proxy Statement.
(2) Discussion of the auditor’s remuneration for the year ended December 31, 2012, as determined by the Audit Committee and by the Board of Directors and the report of the Board of Directors with respect to the remuneration paid to the auditor and its affiliates for the year ended December 31, 2012; No vote was required in connection with discussion of this item.(3) Discussion of the Company’s audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012 and the report of the Board of Directors for such period; No vote was required in connection with discussion of this item. (4) (i) Approval of the re-election of the following directors to the Company’s Board of Directors until the close of the next annual general meeting: Mr. Shlomo Rodav, Mr. Ilan Ben-Dov, Mr. Adam Chesnoff, Mr. Fred Gluckman, Mr. Sumeet Jaisinghani, Mr. Yoav Rubinstein, Mr. Arieh Saban, Mr. Yahel Shachar, Mr. Elon Shalev and Mr. Arie (Arik) Steinberg; (ii) Approval that no change will be made to the compensation terms of Mr. Ilan Ben-Dov, Mr. Adam Chesnoff, Mr. Fred Gluckman, Mr. Sumeet Jaisinghani, Mr. Yoav Rubinstein, Mr. Arieh Saban, Mr. Yahel Shachar and Mr. Elon Shalev; no change will be made to the reimbursement of reasonable expenses of the directors listed above; and the directors listed above and Mr. Shlomo Rodav will continue to benefit from the Company's D&O insurance policy;
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts