Scott McGillivray and Tracy Moore join Team CIBC's campaign for a future without breast cancer
TORONTO, July 25, 2013 /CNW/ - (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) kicks-off the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure campaign with the 2013 edition of the CIBC Pink Collection™, now available exclusively in CIBC branches across Canada. All net proceeds from the Collection support the Foundation's goal to achieve a future without breast cancer.
"CIBC is proud to support the vital work of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, not only in raising funds that will help find a cure for breast cancer, but in prevention and early detection education as well," said Christina Kramer, CIBC Executive Vice-President and National Run Champion. "Our long-term involvement in the CIBC Run for the Cure includes taking a lead role in promoting the Run across the country, employee volunteers providing leadership at every site and CIBC employees and clients helping to raise $30 million for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation last year alone."
As part of an integrated campaign to encourage Canadians to participate, CIBC is working with Scott McGillivray, Host and Executive Producer of HGTV Canada's Income Property, and Tracy Moore, Host of Cityline."As the faces of the CIBC Run for the Cure campaign this year, we are thrilled that Scott and Tracy are helping Team CIBC bring awareness to a cause that affects one in nine Canadian women and their families," added Kramer. "I know cancer can be beat and I plan on being part of the solution," said McGillivray, who has lost family members and friends to cancer. "I am excited to help generate awareness and promote participation in the CIBC Run for Cure. I'm hoping to inspire more Canadians to get involved."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV