Intel® Corporation and Toshiba’s Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.*, today announced a creative collaboration to deliver a social film titled “The Power Inside.” Directed by Will Speck and Josh Gordon (“Blades of Glory” and “The Switch”), the movie stars Harvey Keitel (“Reservoir Dogs”), Craig Roberts (“Submarine”), Analeigh Tipton (“Crazy, Stupid, Love”), Reid Ewing (“Modern Family”) and Zack Pearlman (“The Inbetweeners”). “The Power Inside” is a blockbuster-class experiment in social entertainment, brought to life by leading minds in Hollywood, technology and social media. This will be the third year that Intel and Toshiba have partnered with award-winning directors to produce a Hollywood-quality film. Last year’s “The Beauty Inside” film won a 2013 Daytime Emmy award for Outstanding New Approach to Daytime Programming.
“The way that we make films and how viewers interact with entertainment content is evolving,” said Will Speck of the film’s directing team Speck and Gordon. He continued, “Social films give us the opportunity to tell stories in a new way by creating an immersive, participatory experience for the audience. Co-Director Josh Gordon added, “This project was also a chance to collaborate with talent from all fields of entertainment, technology and advertising, pushing the boundaries of filmmaking. It's exciting to work in this new model and to allow viewers to participate alongside the creation of the content.”
The film’s plot follows an alien invasion by a race of extraterrestrial moustaches and unibrows who take over the upper lips and eyes of people around the world. The main character is Neil, who together with his friends and the help of technology discovers his inner strength to defeat the moustache and unibrow invaders called Uricks. Intel-inspired Ultrabook™ devices by Toshiba play an important role in Neil’s journey of self-discovery.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV