Stibo Systems Helps RS Components To Become Information Pioneers Once Again
AARHUS, Denmark, July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
In a continuing effort to turn its business information into a strategic resource across multiple channels, Stibo Systems today announced that long time customer RS Components (RS) has successfully upgraded to the latest version of the Stibo Systems' Master Data Management (MDM) platform. As the first organisation to leverage STEP more than twenty years ago, RS has successfully used the platform to support its ongoing business growth. Using the latest version, Stibo Systems will become the key MDM enabler for the ongoing e-business centered strategy of RS Components.
"As the market and our organisation developed we came to realise that we needed to upgrade our Master Data Management solution in order to continue to keep costs at a minimum and at the same time continue to grow and maintain our high level of service for our customers," said Alan Miller, Global Head of Content at RS Components. "Based on the results and on our experience of using the STEP platform over the last two decades, we expect that the latest version of STEP will once again help us achieve our goals."
The project has been conducted in time, on budget and to a high quality assuring a smooth transition to the new STEP release. RS went live with the latest version 6.0 of STEP at the beginning of June 2013."The long standing partnership with RS Components is a great example of how organizations can generate value from their MDM investment and how it can be used to further their business goals," said Mikael Lyngsø, CEO of Stibo Systems. "We look forward to helping RS continue to achieve just as much benefit and profit as they did with the first STEP version more than 25 years ago." Mikael Lyngsø, Stibo Systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV