Mary J. Blige Is Set To Release Her First Christmas Album With Legendary Producer David Foster
SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Iconic Grammy-winning singer, songwriter, actress and philanthropist Mary J. Blige will release her first-ever holiday album in October of 2013. The album is titled "A Mary Christmas," and features her soulful interpretation of classic holiday tunes. This is Blige's 11 th studio album since her 1992 debut What's the 411? In two decades, Blige's work has earned her numerous awards and she has sold over 50 million records. Among her many accolades, Blige can claim eight multi-platinum albums, nine Grammy® Awards (she has been nominated for a staggering 29) and four American Music Awards.
"A Mary Christmas" is the first collaboration between legendary producer and hit-maker David Foster and Blige for Matriarch Records/Verve Records/Interscope Records. Sixteen-time Grammy winner and Chairman of The Verve Music Group, Foster is the producer of multi-platinum Christmas albums by Michael Bublé, Rod Stewart, Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groban and Celine Dion.
SOURCE Interscope Records
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV